[karc] FW: Sad News

  • From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:53:31 -0400

Posted with Bill VE3CLQ’s permission.

_____

From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"frontenac.emcomm@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: June 16, 2015 12:54 PM
To: Frontenac Emcomm
Subject: Sad News

It is my very sad duty to let you all know that Mike Lambert, VE3SIW, has
become a Silent Key. No details of his death are being released at this time
pending the Coroners report.

A Frontenac County paramedic for many years, Mike was a gentle giant who would
give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it. He was an extremely
compassionate and caring person, and this was true right till the very end.

A long time ham, and a long time member of Frontenac Emcomm, Mike's presence
will be greatly missed by the ham community, especially at our Saturday coffee
gatherings and our Sunday breakfasts, where he always was telling stories and
joking around. Mike was also a net controller on several US nets, including
Sully's International Rooster Roster which is held daily on the Watertown
repeater.

No funeral details have been given out yet, they will be passed along as we get
them.

Mike, you're going to be missed buddy !!!

VE3SIW...........SK.

73,

Bill VE3CLQ