[karc] FW: Computer Monitors

  • From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 15:06:29 -0400

Forwarding for Ron VE3GO.

_____

From: Ron Walsh [mailto:ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: August 8, 2015 12:28 PM
To: Bill Nangle <ve3clq@xxxxxxxxx>; Danille Lauzier <benzkingston@xxxxxxx>;
Dave Lawrence <va3orp@xxxxxxx>; Dave Murphy <ve3hfx@xxxxxxx>; David
<ve3dze@xxxxxxxxx>; Don Gilroy <dgilroy@xxxxxxxxx>; Frontenac Emcomm
<frontenac.emcomm@xxxxxxxxx>; George Kennedy <ghkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; John
Henry Dougherty <ve3cak@xxxxxxxx>; John Kinnear <jkinnear4@xxxxxxxxx>; Les
Lindstrom <les.lindstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Linda Stephenson
<mommous@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mark Podgers <mpodgers@xxxxxxxxx>; Terry Ruston
<truston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tim Gregory <va3tic@xxxxxxxxx>; Bert Walsh
<bertdenisewalsh@xxxxxxxxx>; herbert Walsh <ve3kbw@xxxxxxxxx>;
pres@xxxxxxxxxx; vicepres@xxxxxxxxxx; ve3kc@xxxxxx
Subject: Computer Monitors

I have just consolidated my radio shack computers and found I have a spare
ACER 10 1/2" by 13" screen size monitor, model number AL1716b, made in 2005,
that is surplus. Any one who wants it can call me and have it for free.
However, it must go quickly.

My neighbour is a tech for the Limestone Board of education. He tells me
that he has about 30, 15", flat screen monitors that are about to go to
ewaste. They are only 4 years old but the schools now use 17 " monitors.
They are just not being used. You might want a second monitor for your
machine etc.

I can get some of these if people want them. I must know quickly and they
can not stay here long if I get them.

Please let me know

Ron VE3GO