[karc] Dealsl Deals Deals I must be Crazy

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 14:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

That's right folks nothing but DEALS DEALS DEALS!
Our warehouse is overstocked and everything must go!!!
What do we have you ask?
We have Stuff!

Lots of Stuff!
Some HF transceivers, receivers, computer parts odds and ends all must go.
Come early before all the bargains are gone.
How much you ask?
FREE FREE FREE
We must be crazy to give away all this great STUFF!
Just come on down and grab a mistery box or two.
Guaranteed to have Stuff in it!
Stuff you need but never knew you needed it.
You won't be disappointed!
All stuff warrantied by our tailgate warranty.
So come one down and get STUFFED
Robert
VE3RPF

http://www.flickr.com/gift/