[karc] Re: Contesting

  • From: Max Donoghue <ve3tmt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:23:45 -0800 (PST)

My personal preference is RTTY contesting, but my radio also has voice
recording capabilities for the voice contests. If there is a serious interest
in putting a group effort together, I would be interested. My station is
available, but is not great by any standards, triband beam for 20,15 and 10 and
a sloper for 160,80 and 40.
There are lots of contest coming up, ARRL RTTY Roundup is this weekend, the RAC
Winter contest was a couple of weeks ago and I had fun, making 270 contacts in
the time I had available.
I would like to get a list of members who would be interested in participating
in a few contests, along with a short note describing the station, antennas,
amp (if available) etc, and perhaps we can put some names together for a list.
Let me know as well if you are interested in hosting a contest effort, or if
you are just available to participate at another QTH. If you don't feel
comfortable giving out this information, no worries.
Please send replies off board to ve3tmt@xxxxxxxx

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca