[karc] Commendation - Terry Murphy

  • From: Steve Cutway VE3KC <pres@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:53:31 -0400

Hello everyone:

As I announced at last night's meeting, ChipVA3KGB forwarded the following item from the Signallers Club of Canada blog:
http://sigsclub.blogspot.com/2010/10/commendation-terry-murphy.html

Thursday, October 28, 2010
Commendation - Terry Murphy

News was just received that Terry Murphy will be awarded the Minister of Veteran's Affairs Commendation in Nov of this year.

The commendation is awarded annually to individuals who have contributed in an exemplary manner to the care and well-being of Veterans or to the remembrance of the contributions, sacrifices and achievements of Veterans.

Terry was nominated citing his ongoing and outstanding efforts towards the members of the Signaller's Club of Canada and other Veterans who required help or assistance.

I am sure you will agree that Terry is most deserving of this outstanding honour. Details of the presentation in Ottawa late November are just being finalized but I am certain Terry will be duly received and hosted.

Posted by Pete Scott at 7:00 PM

Congratulations, Terry! Well deserved.

Cheers & 73s,

Steve VE3KC