[karc] Cancel Request for 5 pin DIN plugs

  • From: "CJ 'Chip' Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 20:50:56 -0400

As we all know you can never find exactly what yopu are looking foe when
searching for an item.
However we also know that when you are looking for something else you will find
what you may have been looking for months ago.

I put out a request since I couldn't find any.

Today I struck gold.  Not only did I find a couple of 5 pin DIN plugs I was
looking for for the past couple of weeks but also actually found what I was
looking for today!

Therefore you can stoip looking for 5 pin DIN plug for me

Cheers
Chip, VA3KGB
va3kgb@xxxxxx