[karc] Re: CW Net

  • From: "Robert Schofield" <rgscho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:11:55 -0500

Bill,

When I was state side for a few years I use to check into the local practice CW
nets quite a bit.  I must put this on my calendar and try and remember to check
in.

While state side the Net Controller indicated last two of your call only and
then when called in you give your full call.  The suffix would work as well.

Just curious how many checkins are you getting.

I will let Bob (the listener), my SWL friend, know the freq and time and
chances are he will even listen along with us.

I need to put this on my list of things to do.

Bob, VE3GLO