[karc] Re: Barry is looking for an 8 pin mic plug

  • From: Max Donoghue <ve3tmt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:20:26 -0400 (EDT)

Rob,

I'll check at home, I may have one left over from my "keeper". I feed the mic
into the patch in now so no longer using the 8 pin socket

Max

Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Barry VE3NWV is looking for the
following:

Does anyone have an 8 pin mic plug for a project I am
working on. I
need
it for an ICOM but they are pretty generic. 7 pins in
a circle with the
8th in the middle.

If you can help him, contact him off list at:
cfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://mail.yahoo.com