[karc] Re: Americans

  • From: VE3CLQ Bill <ve3clq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:43:57 -0400

Dave,
The email that I sent out was sent in reply to an email I received from
Dave, VE3DZE. At the time I received it I was out at the field day site
and got it on my phone. Interestingly, the email from Dave shows no
mention of the KARC List, just that it was from VE3DZE to me, and I replied
directly back to VE3DZE.

I have no idea how that email made the jump to the KARC List, but my email
response was sent to VE3DZE with no malice or insults intended, it was
simply done to get him wound up, as our group is always doing, because we
all know he loves to go down to the Lunch Bunch.

To anyone who took offence, I apologize.

73,
Bill VE3CLQ

On 28 June 2015 at 11:51, ve3hfx@xxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Bill I personally take offense at your comment.
Half my relatives are American. From Nashua New Hampshire to Salt Lake
City to California.

Radio knows no boundaries and I'll bet you have many a QSO with American
amateurs.

My two cents worth.

Dave VE3HFX VA3HFX