[karc] 2m HT for sale

  • From: Max Donoghue <ve3tmt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:03:33 -0500 (EST)

As new Yaesu VX-170 2m handheld with the following accessories:

CD-26 charging cradle/desk stand
VC-24 VOX headset, great for walking around the hamfests
BNC-SMA antenna adapter

All is in "mint" condition with original box, manual and warranty card. Just
sitting on my desk collecting dust. Check out the reviews on eHam, this is a
great HT, very loud receive audio and loaded with features.

I'm asking $150 for everything. The HT is selling for $149 alone at Radio World.

Drop me an e-mail if interested.

Happy New Year

Max

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.