[kanchilug] Re: June Month ChennaiPy Meeting Schedule

  • From: Arulalan T <arulalant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chennaipy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ILUG-C <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, KanchiLug <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:33:09 +0530

2010/6/25 Arulalan T <arulalant@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear All,
>
> Greetings !
>
> Tomorrow [26.06.2010] ChennaiPy Meeting Schedule :
>

> 1)
>
> Topic :  How To Create Deb File Format From Python Application File
>
> Talker: Mr.Rajkumar , KanchiLug Member
>
> Duration : 30 min
>
> Ref Link :
> http://showmedo.com/videotutorials/video?name=linuxJensMakingDeb&fromSeriesID=37
>
> 2)
>
> Topic :  Basic String Handlings
>
> Talker : Mr.Selvamani, KanchiLug Member
>
> Duration : 20 min
>
> 3)
>
> Topic :  How to Stack over [horizontally/vertically] merge the SVG
> files via Python code
>
> Talker : Mr.Arulalan,  KanchiLug Member
>
> Duration : 15 min
>
> 4)
>
> Topic : Basic List Handling
>
> Talker : Mr.Suresh,  KanchiLug Member
>
> Duration : 20 min
>
> Any volunteers may come forward to take session , and fill up your topics . .
> .
>
> 5)
>
> Topic :
>
> Talker :
>

> We welcome to chennaipy meeting those who are all newbie to python ! ;-)
>
> ====================
> Place :
> AU-KBC Block,
> Ground Floor,
> MIT, Chrompet, Chennai.
>
> Time :
> 3pm to 5 pm
>
> Date:
> 26.06.2010 Saturday
> ====================

Note : Location is changed

====================
place :

Opposite to Production Department & WiFi tower,
Grass Ground,
MIT, Chrompet, Chennai.
=====================

Due to some political problem in NRC-FOSS, we can not get the place in
AU-KBC Block for tomorrow.

We have to make clear that ChennaiPy is not at all depends on NRC-FOSS.

From next month onwards, we can conduct chennaipy meeting in MIT
Seminar Hall with projector.

I got the permission with the help of MIT-FOSS Club.

So tomorrow we can not use projector.

Attendees please bring your laptop [ if possible ].
we have power supply for tomorrow meeting.

you may find the above location easily by asking any one inside MIT.

:-)

sorry for cross posting !

--
Regards,