[kanchilug] Re: Got Projector by sponsor to conduct BootCamp -1 in Kanchipuram

  • From: Raman Pandarinathan <raamanp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:09:19 +0530

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Arulalan T <arulalant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear KanchiLug Members,
>
> Greetings,
>
> We are happy to say that , we got Projector by sponsor to conduct the coming
> bootcamp-1 and Ubuntu release party -2 in kanchipuram.
>
> We say thanks to
>
> Mr.Thyagarajan Shanmugham
> Chennai Lug Active Member
>

> Mr.Kannan Moudgalya,
> Professor
> Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
>

> Dr. Mangala Sunder Krishnan
> Professor, Department of Chemistry
> Indian Institute of Technology Madras
>

> We were struggling and was thinking more about how to arrange projector to
> conduct the Bootcamp
> and Ubuntu release party.
>
> Because rent cost of projector is crossing over Rs.1000 per day.
>
> At that time  we asked help from Mr.Thyagarajan Shanmugham.
> He immediately took the action on this by sending request mail to many FOSS
> Enthusiast overall India.
>
> By this way , network are established and got the nearest node those who can
> interest to help us. :-)
>
> Yes, Dr. Mangala Sunder Krishnan , IIT Madras is willing to lend the
> projector to kanchilug team to conduct the
> bootcamp and ubuntu release party.
>
> Once again we thanks to all the above people. :-)

I am sure many of us are willing the give/share what ever we can. I
suggest you post the expected expenditure some thing like

Rent  : rate per day  x no. of. days
Electricity charges :
Transport Charges
etc.

Such a list will help us to donate/arrange funds/items to help

Raman.P
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/
BootCamp For Freshers/Students is going
to conduct by our kanchilug members