[kanchilug] Fwd: groups.drupal.org Chennai Drupal Community: Live NGO project for willing students or programmers

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:12:04 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "varsh2102" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Oct 2011 23:05
Subject: groups.drupal.org Chennai Drupal Community: Live NGO project for
willing students or programmers
To: <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>

Greetings, tshrinivasan,
A Discussion has been created in group Chennai Drupal Community: Live NGO
project for willing students or programmers

I am co-founder of a totally non profit (I mean it, ABSOLUTELY NO admin
costs) organisation called Dream India (Badly maintained drupal website is
www.dreamindia2020.org). I embarked on a drive to redesign our NGO website
last year, learnt, got impressed, and decided to build the website using the
Drupal CMS. I did well initially and did manage to come up with a decent
site that i maintained well, until I decided to upgrade the D version. Then
started the issues and then ... well, to cut a long story short, I am now
unable to find time to learn more on the CMS (due to my office work and the
other responsibilities I have in the NGO) and trobleshoot the issues
plaguing the site.

We are currently looking for programmers who can spend time in helping us
get out website back into shape. Students as well as professionals are
welcome to help us in this venture. Payment will be considered for college
students, but since we are a non profit, we can afford only a token amount
and that too will come out of our own pockets and not from the NGO corpus.

Thank you. You can contact me at 98848 99771.

--Varun

Dream India

Read more at
http://groups.drupal.org/node/**186119<http://groups.drupal.org/node/186119>
.

--
This is an automatic message from groups.drupal.org