[kanchilug] Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] Tamil Wiki Media Contest -- Results

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fossnews <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:11:58 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik.lak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Tamil Wiki Media Contest -- Results
To: "Discussion list on Indian language projects of Wikimedia."
<wikimediaindia-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

We are happy to announce the results of Tamil Wiki Media Contest[1].

The competition was brutal.(Hence the mild delay in announcing
results) Thousands of high quality files were uploaded for the
contest. In order to award prizes to maximum no of entries/contestants
as possible, we have increased the number of prizes. The files that
made it to the final round but didn't win ultimately were very very
close to those that actually won (in marks basis). Of those the top
100 can be viewed here[2]

A detailed report and blog post will be ready by next week. Thanks for
your support.

[1] http://tawp.in/r/33y1
[2] http://tawp.in/r/33zx

--
Coordinators, TWMC
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Tamil_Wikimedians/TamilWiki_Media_Contest#Team_members_.28optional.29)

Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free/Open Source Jobs : http://fossjobs.in

Get CollabNet Subversion Edge :     http://www.collab.net/svnedge
Kanchilug Blog : http://kanchilug.wordpress.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe kanchilug mailing list :