[kag] Re: out of town caches

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:27:02 -0400

I heard there is a great new event cache call Mica Meet 04, 13 June 2004.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=980ead3a-8c24-45dc-85b1-dc50dd31769f
I am looking forward to meeting Remote Sensor there and getting some
pointers on caching without a GPSr.  I also hear he is devilishly good
looking.
Cheers
Mr. J. Smith