[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas...

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:45:50 -0500

Found more info on the BassPro catalouge site, supports Paperless Geocaching.

            Garmin® Colorado 400 BlueChart GPS Unit

            Make navigation simple with Garmin's Colorado 400 Bluechart GPS
Unit. This full-feature, high-sensitivity Garmin GPS unit is pre-loaded with
detailed, up-to-date Coastal U.S. marine charts including charts for the Great
Lakes, Hawaii and Alaska.
                  Garmin Colorado 400 Bluechart GPS Unit features:
                    a.. Pre-loaded with detailed Coastal U.S. marine charts
including Great Lakes, Hawaii and Alaska
                    b.. Unique ''Rock 'N' Roller'' input device
                    c.. 65K Color TFT display
                    d.. 240 x 400 pixels
                    e.. 16 hours on AA batteries
                    f.. Accepts SD cards for optional downloaded maps
                    g.. 2-axis electronic compass
                    h.. Altimeter
                    i.. Temperature sensor
                    j.. Waterproof
                    k.. ANTT Communications to wirelessly exchange routes,
tracks, waypoints, and geocaches between two units
                    l.. Paperless Geocaching supports display of detailed
geocache information