[kag] geocaching on Law and Order: Criminal Intent

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:04:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I am sure most people on the list have already read about this in the weekly cache notification from gc.com, but here it is again, just in case...

May 8 - Geocaching featured on Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Geocaching is on the (fictional) police blotter next week!
Set your VCRs or DVRs to record the May 8 episode of
Law & Order: Criminal Intent. The upcoming episode "The
Unblinking Eye" reveals the plot "A young actor is wounded and
his fiancée killed, leading detectives to look into a high-tech
treasure-hunting game called geocaching."

I saw a few episodes of that show when it first started and remember being annoyed by the male detective because he seemed to know everything and could solve any mystery without even thinking about it. I wonder if he will have any trouble geocaching! (If it were true to life he would be tripping over rocks looking at his GPSr and the other detective would say, "Hmmm... that pile of sticks over there looks unusual.")

Hoover