[kag] Re: binthair crypto caches

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:50:38 -0500

You are looking for punishment, or just a little something to clear the winter
cobwebs?

Stonecutters -
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=42c09f08-17ba-4b58-b40d-c2ddef36fff3
The Forest of Calydon -
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b020dd45-bc31-4929-8555-398da36dddc6
Secrets & Spies -
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=ace0121b-79d7-4e3e-ac53-de292fe336e2
Woody -
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=61ed204f-d471-4f4a-bbd4-d99835fed927
Woody III -
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=58b1e7f4-6e87-431b-b9e8-468bebdf67a5

I am sure Bluelamb will reply and these are just a few easies.  Check out
Binthair's profile for his caches.  You can also look at the profiles of
Digital Exposure, ve2ogh and Zartimus has a few out as well.

Hope this helps.

Binrat