[kag] allowing html & attachments

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:13:36 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Well, here we go. I set up the list to reject posts from non-subscribers, and to allow html messages and binary attachments. Let's see how it goes. Everybody start posting your favourite 5 megabyte pictures of your cats! ;)

I can't test the html, but here is an attachment. It's a little geocaching logo.

Hoover

PS: That was a joke about the cat pictures. Please don't send pictures from your digital camera unless you resize them. Try to keep them under, say 200KB.