[kag] advocacy

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:40:35 -0500 (EST)

According to my network of evil spies, a physics professor at Queen's has
recently acquired an eTrex Legend. What I can't figure out, though, is why
he hasn't found any geocaches yet. I mean, it's been 10 whole days since
Christmas! Heh. Just kidding. I'm sure he'll take an interest eventually.

I notice there have been lots of people posting logs for caches around
Kingston lately. If anybody wants to check out their profiles and see if
they are from around here or not, and possibly send them an email to tell
them about KAG, then feel free. With the winter term at school just
starting, I don't have the time to do that sort of thing right now. Be
careful not to sound like spam, or people will be annoyed.

Hoover