[kag] Palm vs Pocket PC

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:32:04 -0500

I have been thinking of upgrading my old Palm IIIxe and need your advice.

I am looking at a Palm T/X due to the WiFi.  What do you use and do you surf
the net and look for the latest caches while on the road.

How do you like surfing with a Palm or a Pocket PC.

I realize I would have to get Cachemate for Pocket PC if I change but I would
like to hear how you like the item you use for Paperless Caching.

Or should I go all out and get a Laptop Computer.

Any suggestions, observations, or even a recommendation of a particular unit
would be helpful.

Binrat