[kag] Re: KAG Google Map -- testers wanted

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:33:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Don Head wrote:

Works well with Windows ME and IE 6.0

It seems to be working well enough with most browsers. And everybody who said it didn't work for a certain browser had another browser on their computer that did work. So I'm making the change official. The static maps on the KAG web page are now gone. :(

If anybody has any ideas about how to make the new map better, I'm open to suggestions. I'll be gradually adding new features as time permits. One day in the future, I think I'll even let people use their own geocaching LOC files.

Thanks again for all your input,
Hoover