[kag] Geoevent

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geoqueont" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>, <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:06:58 -0400

This is just a little reminder that there is a great event being held on
Wellesley Island State Park on October 21.
Minna Anthony Common Nature Center Gathering 2 - http://tinyurl.com/yk92ez

This is great event to learn more about Geocaching and get helpful tips from
the pros.

I do realize there is another fantastic event being held in Ottawa that is
being held that same weekend.
Go and Get Em 9!!! - http://tinyurl.com/y4aye2

This will be the second GAGE I have missed in a row but I fully committed
myself to the other event months ago.

I will be attending the next GAGE at all costs(unless I am Geowoodstock 5).

So, for those who live along the St. Lawrence River and shores of Lake Ontario
and don't want a long drive to get to an event, come on down to Wellesley
Island.

For those in our National Capital Region and Quebec, Go And Get Em! to a great
event, hope you all have a great time and see you at the next GAGE.

Binrat