[kag] Re: GeoPoker anyone?

  • From: Gordon Campbell <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:34:35 -0400

There's an unfortunate possibility that the coordinates that I posted
are off. The map that RemoteSensor emailed me had the crosshairs on the
wrong side of the street. The map link on the geopoker site also shows
the wrong place.

I'm a little confused as to how I could have managed to be off by 50
feet or more, though. I marked the spot with my eTrex three times and
they were all in within a few hundredths of a second of each other.

I'll pop over this morning and re-check.

I wonder if this explains the speed accuracy question of my eTrex? :-(

Cheers,
.....G