[kag] Re: GPS help

  • From: "Joe Gurney" <jgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:22:40 -0400

I found many a cache with both my Legend and my Vista. When I got the 76CS I kept the Vista only because it had more memory for maps and the compass. They both worked just as well finding caches, so if your not worried about having lots of maps and want to save money go with the Legend.

Cheers

Logger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marian Hertendy" <cmhert@xxxxxx>