[kag] Friday the 13th Geobash

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geoqueont" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>, <geomob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oga-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:58:23 -0400

Greetings all,

Just a friendly heads up to let you know about an upcoming event.

The event is called "Friday the 13th Geobash" to be held in beautiful Rockport

This will be a simple evening get together to meet old and new cachers and talk

We have procurred some nice door prizes from GPSCentral .

For the younger set we will have various standard games to keep them amused.

I have placed a Bookmark List on all the local caches so you can see the great
caches to be found in the area.

The location is The Boathouse Country Inn.

Hope you can make it, and if you have any questions about accomodations or
anything else in the area just drop me an email.