[kag] Friday the 13th Geobash

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geoqueont" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>, <geomob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oga-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:58:23 -0400

Greetings all,

Just a friendly heads up to let you know about an upcoming event.

The event is called "Friday the 13th Geobash" to be held in beautiful Rockport
Ontario.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=859f37d5-7772-4d36-80e7-6b19abfb1f83

This will be a simple evening get together to meet old and new cachers and talk
geocaching.

We have procurred some nice door prizes from GPSCentral .

For the younger set we will have various standard games to keep them amused.

I have placed a Bookmark List on all the local caches so you can see the great
caches to be found in the area.

The location is The Boathouse Country Inn.
http://www.boathouse-heritage.on.ca/index.html

Hope you can make it, and if you have any questions about accomodations or
anything else in the area just drop me an email.

Binrat