[kag] Cache Theft

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geoqueont" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:30:09 -0500

Looks like a Cache Thief has been busy in Northern New York State.  If you look
in the forums you will see a bit of what has been going on.

http://gps-fun.com/phpbb/index.php

I am also on the mailing list and by the sounds of it the thief has stolen
almost 200 caches.

They have tried to combat this by re-enabling the cache, but only as a "Premium
Member Cache" but this does not seem to work.

I know for a fact my friend, Mirlan, has had all his go missing.

My only hope is that he stays on that side of the border because if he comes
over here I will lose everything along with CJLM.

Just thought I would send out this email to give those who cross the border a
heads up so they won't be disappointed next time they go over.

Binrat