[kag] Re: Cache Pick-up

  • From: Gordon Campbell <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:55:29 -0500

Argh! I was out there in October with my son's cub pack and never thought to pick them up. Sorry.

Cheers,
.....G

Hoover wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Just curious, did anyone ever find time to pick up the caches at Frontenac Provincial Park that were removed, or are they still there?

They are still there. The email Mr. Furber sent me is on my other computer but I seem to remember him saying he won't be back until the spring. So you'll have to wait a few months if you want to go and pick them up. The disposable camera from znp is there, so if anybody does go to pick them up, please scan the photos!

Hoover