[kag] Re: Blackmail

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:15:14 -0500

We will have to wait and see.  I am hoping the pretty little carrot I am
dangling will entice someone to step forward and get the ball rolling.

It would not have to be a massive event, just a simple meet & greet so all the
new Kingston Area Geocachers can come out and see the faces behind the names.

The last event was at Doffer's and was a great success and a great time was had
by all.  Maybe we could do the same thing or just have an afternoon meet.

For newbies to geocaching,  I will be avaliable and maybe a few others,  to
take them to a few caches to get them started, if required.

I will even bring my small and growing collection of unique Geocoins for others
to fondle.

Any and all suggestions will be welcome.

Binrat