[kada] Re: Summer Meeting

  • From: "Dr. Meesun Lim" <meesunlim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:48:00 -0400

Dear Dr. Choe,

I am coming.
Also, Dr. Heather Yoon, and Dr. Marie Benzon will be coming, too.

Dr. Heather Yoon has a brother who practices dentistry in this area.  She will
try to ask him to come.
I will let you know tomorrow.

Dr. John Kim said he and his wife may attend. John is Ed's brother-in-law.   I
do not have his contact number to verify.
Can you contact him?

Dr. Yeo also showed interest in attending the meeting.
I will contact him and let you know.

Meesun Lim