[kada] Re: RSVP List

  • From: Mark Choe <mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:34:54 -0500

Dear member,

I wanted to get an input on the X-Mas Party.
What is the min. number we want to have for the party.
If the number we have is okay right now, which is 20, and book the room
with Woo Rae Oak.
DJ are hard to get this late but I'll keep looking into it.
Let me know, if we still want to have the party, I'll go with the number I
have on the 30th.
If we go with the party, people who RSVP will pay at the door.
If you RSVP, you will be responsible for the ticket even you don't come to
the party.
I say this because Woo Rae Oak will charge the KADA per person.
Please let me know soon because I need to meet with Woo Rae Oak.

For the officers, I can't respond to the text I sent this morning because I
left my phone at home.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Choe.