[kada] Our next meeting topic: OSHA

  • From: "Dr. Christine Kim" <DrKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:48:09 +0000

Good morning,

Our next meeting will be on Thursday, September 17th.

A consultant with the VA Department of Labor will discuss dental offices' guide
to compliance which will include blood borne pathogens, hazard communication,
ionizing radiation, exit routes, and electrical standards. He will also discuss
what key parts they find we are often missing.

No OSHA credits will be given but I think this will be a great informative
lecture for us. He will of course answer any questions we may have, and let us
know what we're doing right and perhaps what we're doing wrong.

I will send out another email as a reminder as the date gets closer.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Christine M Kim, DDS, PC
Reston Orthodontics
1984 Isaac Newton Sq W