[kada] Holiday get together.

  • From: wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KADA <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "KADA@xxxxxxxxxx" <KADA@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:42:47 -0800 (PST)

Friends,

Happy Holidays!

Sadly, our formal party has been cancelled. However, we could get together and
celebrate Holidays also practice fellowship casually. I am thinking about at
the Honey Pig? on either any Thursday or Friday. Please suggest which dates and
location by your preference. Once we come up with date, location, and number of
people, I will arrange with the restaurant. Who is in?

Wahn Khang, D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontics
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Maryland, School of Dental Surgery
Perio Implant Center
11866 Sunrise Valley Dr. #101
Reston, VA 20191
wkhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx