[kada] Re: Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:52:42 -0700 (PDT)

Are you blind?!!   (see below in highlight)

Charlie Hong <charlieendo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;
 padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Are they sponsoring this event?.... ie paying for dinner and drinks....

charlie

---------------------------------
  Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:47:18 -0700
From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  For some reason, I thought he was sending me more info about the implants...
Anyway, let me know which topic(s).  As far as the date, I'm thinking May
22nd(Thur) or May 29th(Thur).  So, who's coming?

  Paul

Note: forwarded message attached.
between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99     --Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: tommyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
CC: megagenusa@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:38:45 -0400

            .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal,
.ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal
{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}
.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass a:visited,
.ExternalClass span.EC_MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass span.EC_EmailStyle17
{font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;}  @page Section1  {size:8.5in 11.0in;}
.ExternalClass div.EC_Section1  {page:Section1;}  .ExternalClass ol
{margin-bottom:0in;}  .ExternalClass ul  {margin-bottom:0in;}          Hi Dr.
Lee,

  It was a pleasure talking to you finally.

  As promised, I?ve put together some topics that you and your KADA members
might have interest in.

   Fundamental Implantology
   Immediate Placement
   Bone Grafting
   Soft Tissue Management

  Please choose a topic which would suit your members the most and we?ll
prepare a 2 to 3 hour seminar for you.

  If an evening is convenient, MegaGen will provide dinner as well. Please pick
a date, time and the place between May 16th to 31st(Fri and Saturdays are also
ok).

  Unfortunately, we?re not able to issue a C.E. credit at this time so I have
to ask you to provide one if your organization

  participate in C.E. programs. MegaGen recently applied C.E certification with
AGD and ADA so we should be able to issue you our own shortly.

  Again, thank you very much for your inquiry in our product and services.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

  Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

  Best regards,

  Tommy Kim
  Territory Manager
  MegaGen USA, Inc.