[KACT] Re: shirts

  • From: "Russ Thiel" <THIELR@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:52:38 -0600

I would prefer a t-shirt.  It would be nice for KATS Kamp and our
meetings!  R Thiel

>>> kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 1/11/2006 9:35 AM >>>
What do people think?

  From: "Robert Daub" <rdaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [KACT] Re: kact Digest V2 #5
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:36:35 -0600

What do you all think about having t-shirts and Sweatshirts made up
with our
KAcT logo on them. Could this be done before our first convention
It might go along with trying to establish our identity as a seperate
autonomous organization.Jsut an idea. Let me know your thoughts.

Yahoo! Photos * Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!