[KACT] Re: scholarship options

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:55:27 -0800 (PST)

I think the "What do you plan to do with your
chemistry degree" essay question would get to their
future plans.

Kelly

Would we ask on the application form questions that
would help eliminate pharmacy students.  I know I have
a student that desires to go into pharmacy and she
will be getting a degree in chemistry.  If we are
going to exclude pharmacy students we need a way to
weed them out by way of the application process.

Paul Ogle