[KACT] Re: Sharing Good News! :)

  • From: "George Griffith" <ggriffith@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:22:58 -0600

Kelly,
Congratulations on your accomplishment and award!!  I am proud to be
associated with such high quality science educators.
See you at the conference,
George

"If teaching were the same as telling, we'd all be so smart we could
hardly stand it." - Mark Twain

Mr. George Griffith,
Science Consultant
KSDE
120 SE 10th Ave
Topeka, KS 66612-1182
Office: 785-296-8108
Fax: 785-296-3523
ggriffith@xxxxxxxx

>>> kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 1/27/2006 8:11:54 AM >>>
I just wanted to share...I've been so excited about
it!  I was just awarded the NSTA High school award for
Utilizing and Promoting Inquiry! :)

The conference looks like it will be great...and
definitely a first for the state of Kansas!

Can't wait to put faces to all the names and email
address I've been using this year! :)

Kelly

p.s.--our school has switched IP's and hopefully by
tonight all the DSN's of the world will have updated
themselves to figure out where we are...then we can
once again join the world of email with our school
accounts! :)