[KACT] Re: Officers to date

  • From: EOlmstea@xxxxxxxx
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:09:42 -0500

Hi Kelly-

I am willing to serve as the Region 5 representative.  However, if there is
an interest from a high school teacher, I think they should be given first
preference.

Eddie

Dr. Eddie Gene Olmstead          Chemistry Department
EOlmstea@xxxxxxxx                  Fort Hays State University
785-628-4507 (Phone)                 600 Park Street
785-628-4088 (Fax)                      Hays, KS  67601