[KACT] KU ACS even

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:00:33 -0600

The KU local ACS section contacted me today and is enthusiastic about working
with us to help them provide outreach to the HS teachers (he says most of their
focus lately has been on elementary and middle school outreach and they'd like
to begin to focus on HS as well).

With that email, he attached a flier abou their Carnival of Chemistry this
Sunday.  He said to bring people of all ages for a good time with science!
Unfortunately, I have to be at an open house at the HS at that same time, but I
thought I'd pass it on to all of you.  If you feel like venturing to KU Sun
afternoon for some science fun, enjoy!

Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx