[KACT] Hot lips - lip gloss lab

  • From: "Lane, Amber" <alane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:00:09 -0500

Hey Janice!

I hope all is going well this school year. I am heading into my 2nd yr
at Goddard HS and so far I am off to a great start. I could finally get
my room organized and really get ahead for the school year.

I wanted to use the lab: Hot lips lip gloss for a starter lab, using lab
equip., following instructions etc. but had a few questions about it.

What kind of wax and where would I pick it up? How much is the
pre-determined amount of wax? Can I pick up mineral oil at Walmart,
Walgreens, or target?

Any help you could give me would be great. I wanted to try to squeeze it
in Friday if at all possible.

Hope you had a great summer and hope to see you this year. Thanks again
for all your help!

Amber Lane