[KACT] FW: call for nominations / applications for ASM Materials Camps for students and teachers

  • From: "Bohler,Nancy" <nbohler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:49:17 -0600

I got this email from Jeane Deatherage.  She is the administrator for the
educational programs and workshops for Material Science.  Mikel Tinich and I
went last summer to their workshop in Golden, CO, at the Bureau of Mines.
It was fabulous and we had a whole week in Golden.  That is what Mikel and I
will be presenting on at the Conference.  If you are interested, I have
attached all the info.  It is really worth checking out..   N Bohler

  _____