[k9] K9 web forum open for business!

  • From: Robin Keir <robin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: k9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:07:24 -0700

Just a quick note to let people know I have created a web-based forum
for the discussion of K9 and other software at my site.

http://keir.net/bb/

Hopefully this will be a useful place to ask questions and find answers
to questions about K9.

~~~~~~~~

* Statistics "last reset date" utility available.

For those of you who had never reset their K9 statistics and were
unhappy to find that with version 1.28 all of a sudden their "last
reset" date/time had been set to the current date, I have created a
little tool that will allow you to change the "last reset" date/time for
either column.

http://keir.net/download/ResetK9.exe

(5K download)

Note that this will *not* affect the actual statistics values, only the
reset date/time.

~~~~~~~~

The latest version of K9 can be downloaded directly from the following
links:

   EXE installer version (installer and uninstaller)
   http://keir.net/download/k9v1setup.exe

   ZIP version (no installer or uninstaller)
   http://keir.net/download/k9v1.zip

You can safely install over any existing copy without losing any
information.

For answers to commonly asked questions visit

   http://keir.net/k9_faq.html

Thanks for your support!

All the best.

--