[k3] Software Worth Sharing

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:34:01 EST

Hello All!

I have been busy evaluating CD-based software for this age group (and others)
... do you have any favorites for young learners to share -- new or old?
Here are a couple of my favorites:

A to Zap - this title has been around longer than I like to admit, but it is
still good preschool, early learning software.

Max's Sandbox - an early learning interface for Microsoft Office - great way
to provide early access to the tools many of us adults use.

Kid Pix - a good tool for many uses - easy to use and integrate

Let me stop here and let you all share some of YOUR favorites!

Gail
www.GailLovely.com