[k3] Mother's Day

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:19:47 EDT

Hello to all!

I am not sure if Mothers' Day is celebrated next month all around the world,
but here in the US and in Australia we celebrate mothers and motherhood on
the second Sunday in May. Every year I tried to find ways for my students to
honor someone in their life -- their mother, grandmother, aunt, sister or
adult friend - I always tried to make it something that came from their
hearts and their hands, but that would be something the person they were
honoring would be able to save and hold and enjoy for a long time.

Have you had your students do things for Mothers' Day? Won't you share with
the group?

I will share a couple of my ideas in a later message --

Gail

www.GailLovely.com