[k3] Hurricane Resources

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:15:48 EDT

Hello All,

While Hurricane Katrina is particularly important here  locally, perhaps
those of you further away will still find the resources I have  just added to
_www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)  useful.  The resources focus
on
TWO important needs: learning about hurricanes for  younger learners AND
helping young people cope with hurricanes (and other  natural disasters).

The resources are found at www.GailLovely.com  - then  click on the
"Resources" tab and you will see "Resources for Hurricanes" further  down that
page.

I hope you find these helpful, and PLEASE email me if you have  comments or
additions! As always - please feel encouraged to share with  others!

Gail Lovely
independent educator
_www.GailLovely.com_ (http://www.GailLovely.com)