[JYO] Mark Your Calendars Now - B17 Visits Leesburg

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dcpilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:22:44 EDT

Mark your Calendars now for the B17 Visit to Leesburg on August 30th for
Leesburgs OPEN HOUSE.. more details to come on that later.. BUT.. if you want
book your B17 flight, I would suggest you do it now as seats are filling  up!

_http://www.b17.org/_ (http://www.b17.org/)

Ed

P.S. We still need volunteers for the open house... if you are interested..
shoot me an e-mail!
P.S.S - If anyone corporations (or rich people.. lol) want to "sponsor" or
help pay for fuel so we can get some more war birds in.. shoot me an e-mail
with  that info too!

THANK YOU!

fuel-efficient used cars.