[JYO] Leesburg Town Council Meeting tonight at 7:30PM, Tuesday, March 25th

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:12:58 EST

Pilots - You are encouraged to attend the town council meetings as well as
airport commission meetings.  The recent comments and concerns of some
citizens regarding the future of our airport concern me.  They should concern
you to.

Town Council Meetings will be held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 7:30 pm.
Meetings are held in the Leesburg Town Government Center, 25 W. Market
Street, 2nd Floor, Town Council Chambers.

The public has the opportunity to speak during the Petitioners’ section of
the Town Council Meeting.

Town Council agendas are posted both online and at the Town Government Center
on the Thursday before each scheduled meeting.

The Town Council calendar reflects alternative meeting days to address
holidays like Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, and Christmas.

For more information on Town Council meetings or agendas, contact the Town
Clerk’s Office at 703-737-7023, or visit the town website at <A
HREF="www.leesburgva.org">
www.leesburgva.org</A>.