[JYO] Fwd: Welcome to jyo

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dcpilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:12:50 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone wanna help out Len?

____________________________________
 From: len@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
Sent: 10/26/2011 12:06:17  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Welcome to list  'jyo'

Hi Ed.,

I found out about your list from a  web  search

My name is Len Buckwalter, and I live about a mile from JYO. In  the past,
I've owned a Cherokee 180, and a Trinidad TB-20, which I  hangared at JYO
for
about 5 years. I have  3,000 hours and an  instrument rating, but haven't
flown for a number of years.    I'm semi-retired.

My reason for contacting you is that I'm interested  in doing some flying,
even if it's in the right seat.
What I'm looking  for is a pilot who'd be interested in having me as a
passenger on an  occasional hop.  I would be happy to pay half the expenses
for each  hour.  Also, I have a background in avionics and would freely
share
this with an airplane owner.

Your assistance would be much  appreciated.

Len
Leesburg
Cell:   703-728-9689