[JA] Re: read website links in Juno, was: Re: Re: Hedit

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:44:10 -0700

Yeah, that happens [wordpad blinks when you paste but nothing appears on
the screen], sometimes also when using this trick with long sections
certain complexy formatted web pages [I don't know enough to say what
kind, but Microsoft or other "big" manufacturers have this problem]. It
seems there is some code there which fouls up WordPad. You found the
solution--just copy smaller sections. That is why it is referred to as a
work around--not an infallible solution to everything, but a way to get
on about ones business in the desired manner. Glad you found out how to
use Wordpad this way!

thepcct

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:09:40 -0500 eeemailer@xxxxxxxx writes:
> DID IT! It works! I had tried this before, but if I 'select all' and
> try
> and paste, most often Wordpad just sets there.
[...]