[JA] juno folder collapse, AGAIN.

  • From: Bruce Chesley <excalibur25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,ACCMAIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, excalibur25@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:18:53 -0400

I don't recall which list is actually for juno victims, so have posted to
all.
I just had an extremely serious folder collapse that involved all my
cancer,
legal and other folders.  Someone wrote a DOS program that helps.  I
now have XP and need most serious help to restore ALL these folders.

Bruce Chesley
Truth is a terrible cross to bear.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered. - Thomas Paine
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws - Tacitus
Treason for $$$$.  ALL "pro 2A" orgs.